Be Conscious about your Health -1

Now I am going to awake my dear ones who shows their love and support to this page, about the various harmful ingredients in the product which we are using as a daily requirement or on the terms of basic requirement for a human body.

So let's start with the most important thing for any human beings that is 'Hair'. Yes we are more concerned about our hair problems and it's product. So here I am going to mention the list of harmful ingredients which is there in your hair products but you are not aware of that. Also sometimes the makers of that product hides the actual weight or volume percentage of products so be aware of that product. 

The following harmful ingredients are:

1) Sulfates (Common sulfates: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES))

2) Mineral Oil

3) Parabens

4) Denatured Alcohol

5) Synthetic Fragrance

6) Formaldehyde

7) Coal Tar

8) Silicones

9) Phthalates

10) Para-Phenylenediamine

11) Polyethylene glycol

12) Phenoxy ethanol

13) Triclosan

14) Polysorbates

15) Diethanol amine

16) Dimethicone

17) Retinyl Palmitate

18) Toluene

19) Synthetic Colours

20) Selenium Sulfide

Above mentioned are the names of few chemicals which are used in making of hair products by the some companies so please aware of this.

You can cross-check the name of chemicals on Google for your surety and also check  the disease or harmful effects of these products which I have not mentioned here otherwise it will becomes lengthier to read due to which the reader of this page will leave out on the middle of the page.

For Further details comment me.


Comments

  1. Thanks for your precious time to comment here and also for motivation words to me. I may tried my best to give the best of the articles which may help you. Keep supporting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for your precious time to comment here

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for your love and support to this post.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks pankti and from the next time you left your link in comment section only

      Delete
  5. Very very useful post. I like it and please keep writing 👍🏻🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonali for your huge appreciation and I will try to update you the best I can give.

      Delete
  6. Very good post. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cedric for your precious words which motivated me and I will try my best to update you with the most important article.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Conscious About Your Health - 4

Be Conscious About Your Health - 2