World record ODI score by India in WCC2.

Many lovers of different games on Mobile have shown their capability on their respective favourite game. Like someone are special in Pubg, Free Fire, Clash of Clan, Asphalt, and Wcc2 and many other games.

I also like to play games which are based on sports, action and athlete. The most loved games for me is WCC 2 and Chess after it Wrestling Revolution 3d and Clash of Clan.

The reason behind this game is that I also have a lot of interest in playing physical games like Cricket, Kabaddi and Chess.

Here, I'm going to talk about my all time favourite mobile game that is WCC2. l have spent lot of time on playing this game and win approximately all the tournaments and also all the series and every match with a great difference against my opposition team.

Here, I'm going to show you my best score in ODIs in WCC2 against New Zealand. After seeing it, you will get shocked. 



I hope that someone will better than this will show me their scorecard.
I will waiting for that Great Person who will break this record.
I have also the best bowling figure against the team and that will shown in next part.

Comment me in comment section about your achievements.

Thanks to my supporter.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Conscious About Your Health - 4

Be Conscious About Your Health - 2

Be Conscious about your Health -1